July 4, 2015

CLBC Challenge #5

Happy July!  It's the 4th of July today, and the people of the United States are having a blast celebrating Independence Day.  As for me, I try to avoid the crowds.

A new month means a new challenge at Creative Ladybird Creations.  As always, the theme is Anything Goes.  This month I used the image "Labrador Stick" from Ike's Art.


My husband and I adopted a chocolate lab puppy.  So I had to color this guy dark brown in our puppy's honor.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Be sure to join this month's challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is just wonderful :-D I love the layout and your gorgeous papers but that puppy looks superb. Great colouring on him. Thank you very much for making this wonderful card with my image :-D It was a pleasure to Sponsor you.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete