May 15, 2015

Crafty Girlz #2-Springtime

Happy spring!  There's a springtime challenge at Crafty Girlz this month.  Of course, if you don't want to make a spring project, you can always go with the standby "Anything Goes" challenge.

Most people think of pastels, baby birds, and flowers when they think of spring.  I think of mud, worms, and fish guts.  Springtime means fishing time!  (Actually I'm also an ice fisher so winter means fishing too...)  Here's a fun fishing card made using the digital stamp "Anglin' Andy" by our sponsor, Dr. Digi.

Supplies: Image-Dr. Digi, Coloring medium-Spectrum Noir markers, Paper-Paper Studio
 
Sorry for the blurry photo.  I'm having computer and camera issues this month!  I made the hooks, bobber and fly myself.  The fly has paper feathers.  You can find the tutorial that I used HERE.
 
Hope to see your springtime projects at Crafty Girlz!

No comments:

Post a Comment