May 1, 2015

CLBC Challenge #3 plus A BLOG HOP!

Happy May!  Hard to believe it's already May.  Summer is right around the corner.

A new month means it's time for a new challenge at Creative Ladybird Creations.  As always, the theme is anything goes.

My card uses a digital stamp by our sponsor, Moonflower Digital Stamps.


I just love steampunk!  Steampunk Gina was so much fun to color.
_______________________________________________________________

We are also having a blog hop at Creative Ladybird Creations.

Blog hop sponsors are:




 


You should have arrived here by Chris's blog-Dot Dot Stamping Designs.  The next lady to visit is Lynne at Her Craftiness.  Here is a list of the design team involved in the blog hop in case you get lost on the way.

Kaylee -http://104cards.blogspot.com  *YOU ARE HERE*


Here's a oldie but a goodie card using Bad Kitty by Ike's Art.  It's got some physics references for you science nerds out there:


Thanks for dropping in.  Now hop on to Lynne's blog HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Bad Kitty is a fabulous image and I love the sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards .... loving the blog hop too!
    Krafty Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome that is - you coloured him perfectly. :-) I am very glad that Schroedinger got out of his box hahahaha LoL Thank you for using one of my images :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete