March 20, 2014

GDT-Celebration

A Song in my Heart has a new challenge this week.  This week's theme is
Celebration

I'm guest designing for this challenge too.  The song instantly made me think of all those fun watercolor backgrounds that I've seen lately.


My card uses all Stampin Up products this time.  I spread colored ink in a Pyrex dish, spritzed it, and then dipped the watercolor paper in it to get the rainbow look.  The fun part is I only used 3 colors.  They mixed to create all those vibrant hues!  After it was dry, I stamped the flowers with Versamark ink and clear embossed the design on top.

Thanks for visiting.  Hope you have something to celebrate this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaylee! This is such a stunning effect. Hard to beleive it's only 3 colors. It is beautiful with the added dimenison of the flower embossing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete