February 17, 2014

Thinking of You Fairy Card

I got some super cute stamps from a fellow OWHer last week.  You should really check out her shop, she's got some great stamp sets for sale.  Anyway, I couldn't wait to ink up this adorable image from Sugar Nellie.

Stamps-Sugar Nellie, Hero Arts; Paper-Paper Studio, Coloring-Prismacolor Pencils

She was so much fun to color!  I used my Prismas, which was a nice break from all the marker coloring I've done lately.  I made a similar card for OWH, but this card's going in my Etsy shop.  The shop is really starting to take shape.  I'm so excited.

Linking to:
Through the Craft Room Door-anything goes
Make It Monday-anything goes
Craft Your Passion-girly (Hi ladies-miss ya!)
613 Avenue Create-anything goes
Just Us Girls Challenge-color challenge (yellow, pink, purple)

11 comments:

  1. Sweet card and really fun image! Love your design too! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card that really does make you smile. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope you visit us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work with Prismas is amazing...great card...thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely whimsical image superbly coloured . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checking out your creation from Make it Monday! I love the way you colored the image and paired it with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously coloured image! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaylee :) Miss you too.Super card and colouring.Love the vibrancy of the colours and your layout is just fabulous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping over from MIM blog to see your beautiful project. Super image beautifully coloured.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and image!!! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD and please come again!
    xxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love your choice of Patterned paper. I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and whimsical card. Love the colors you selected and your overall design. My girls and I are so glad you decided to play with us at Mema's Crafts. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete