January 27, 2014

CYP-Dotty for Stripes?

It's bittersweet as this is my last card for the Craft Your Passion Design Team.  What a fun year it has been and what a great group of crafters!  I'm going to miss them terribly.  But it's time for new crafty adventures and there will be a whole new team (plus some familiar faces) to be inspired by starting next week.

We've got a super fun theme this week-one of my very favorites.
Stripes and Polka Dots

Time for some fun patterned paper!  Bugaboo is sponsoring the challenge this week and I used a super cute digi from them called "Ava and Deacon Friends Swing."


The yellow light in my kitchen didn't want to cooperate, so the whites look cream colored.  They're white, I promise!  I'm going to give this to my best friend-my hubby.  I even colored the people to look like us, but I wish my messy hair would be that cooperative.  Hope you join the fun at Craft Your Passion this week.

3 comments:

  1. Kaylee your card is fantastic. I love the way you used the dots and stripes.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card for your hubby.Love the colours and great paper choices.Thanks for being such a great DT and best wishes.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! It's amazing how fast a year goes by.

    ReplyDelete