July 29, 2013

CYP #173-3D(elicious!)

Hi crafters!  It's the start of a new week, which means that it's time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion.  This week's theme is:
Make it 3D

Time to get out your dimensional tape and bulky embellishments for some fun with this one.

People in my neighborhood have been begging for my lemonade pie with blueberry sauce.  Hmmm...should I give it out?  It's a family secret.  (Okay, not really-it's from Taste of Home).  So I made a recipe card holder with an image from Cherry Nice Mice from Doodle Pantry (this week's sponsor).

Can you spot the mistake?


Fail!  Ha ha, apparently I've been spelling it wrong my whole life.  My hubby just corrected me.  But I'm not going to redo it, it looks so much classier with the extra "I" (and I'm really tired).

I made the cute sour seeking mouse 3D with mounting tape:


And the card pulls out to reveal a deliciously tart dessert.  You can get the recipe at Taste of Home's website HERE.  Prepare to pucker up!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job on this recipe card. I like the "mistake". It brings some fun to it.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete