June 10, 2013

CYP #166-Dad's Day

It's Monday.  Time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion.  This week's theme is
Father's Day
I made a card for my dad from my husband and I.  My hubby and dad are really close so I figured the "two" sentiment worked for the card.  We sometimes cause my dad some gray hairs, so when I saw this image I had to use it.  Plus my dad loves dogs and I love cats-it's been a compromise my whole life.


Here's a better look at the sentiment.


Can't wait to see what you made for the men in your life.

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. I think it ia great fathersday card.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great card Kaylee! I like the image, the sentiment,the colors and the layout. You did good kid!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image works beautifully for a Father's Day card. It's so fun and suits the occasion so well. Gorgeous paper choice and card design. I really like the black matting next to the vibrant patterns.

    ReplyDelete