April 3, 2013

Just some card fun

I have been loving spring break this week!  Since I can't really walk, I'm taking advantage of spending all my time crafting.  I'm trying to fill the last of a box that I'm sending to OWH.  I have a habit of bulky cards, but they're asking for flat cards for easier mailing, so this is a chance for me to practice that too.

First, I used my favorite stamps (TAWS) and a paper-pad that has been sitting unused for a year.

Supplies Used:  Stamps-The Alley Way Stamps (Crazy Critters and Sittin Pretty), Paper-DCWV

And of course I had to use a digi colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS 
Supplies Used: Image-Deviant Art, Stickers-K&Co, Paper-Provo Craft

The digi is a freebie which you can find HERE.  Thanks for dropping by my blog this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment