March 4, 2013

CYP #152-oddness all around

What a bad week it's been!  I'm actually relieved to start a new week today.  A fresh start is definitely needed.  I needed some craft therapy and Craft Your Passion's weekly challenge offered that.  This week's theme is 
That's Odd-use an odd number of embellishments
The DT was given quite a bit of free reign with this challenge.  But after my bizarre card, I'm not sure we'll get that again.  I took odd to a whole new level:

Paper-Recollections, Embellishments-American Crafts, Flower-Flora Doodles, Image-The Alley Way Stamps

It was fun to get a little wild with this card-and certainly needed after such a chaotic few days.  I got to use one of my favorite stamps from The Alley Way Castaways set.  I just love that fish's silly expression, pretty much sums up how I've felt lately.  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations and join the fun at Craft Your Passion this week.

4 comments:

  1. Craft Therapy is always good! :) Cute card! So glad to be on the CYP DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun. I love it! The papers are bright and playful. The fish makes me smile and the stacked flower is a wonderful embellie. Love all of the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaylee,
    I just have to smile as I see your card. It is so great with all the bright colours and the funny image.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kaylee! You make me giggle! I love that card - the fish, the angles, the colors and embellishments... LOVE it!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete