September 16, 2012

An Anything Goes Hoedown

Hi card makers!  It's time for another Hambo Hoedown.  This week's theme is "Anything Goes."

Paper-Provo Craft, Image and Sentiment-Hambo Stamps

Super simple card this week.  I was inspired by all those color-blocked dresses that are so popular right now.  So I "color-blocked" the background.  That adorable image is called Panda Gift and can be found HERE.  It comes with three punny sentiments that go perfect with the image.  I cut the sentiment in half and pasted the rest on the inside.  It says, "But how do you wrap a bear hug?"

Hambo's holding a fun customer blog hop starting Friday, Sept. 21.  So be sure to drop in.  I've got the perfect OWH card for it, and can't wait to see what everyone else has created.  Plus there's some candy for one lucky blog hopper-so don't miss it.

Linking Up:
Hambo Hoedown-Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout of your card. The blues and oranges look great together too. Such a cute card.

    I'm so glad you were able to join us at the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete