July 3, 2012

My cards are in Djibouti!

Remember that giant pile of cards I collected from my mom's hoard?  They are in Dijbouti!  OWH sent out a fun marine video and my cards are in it.  The purple and green one in the marine's hand on the left of the screen and the red and white one on the table are mine.  I totally made some soldiers smile.  This made my 4th of July AWESOME!!!!  And since I know that my cards helped soldiers, I'm going to celebrate the 4th by making some more.  How about you?


2 comments:

  1. AMEN to that - I know the feeling I was tickled pink when I say one of my cards in Afghanistan last year on a Youtube movie.
    Thanks for visiting me during the OWH/OWH bloghop - my team and I were very surprised to receive all these lovely comments. CharlieDK from OSH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your cards in the video. Doesn't it give you warm fuzzies knowing you make someone happy with your creations?

    ReplyDelete