July 6, 2012

Birthday Cards

I've got birthdays on the brain.  That's probably because my birthday is a week away.  Here's some birthday cards I made.

Paper-Colorbok, Image-Doodle Pantry

I thought this little triceratops was so fun.  He came with adorable sentiments too.  You can get him for free for a limited time from the Doodle Pantry Challenge blog.  I wanted a birthday sentiment, so I copied the puns that came in the set, but typed my own sentiment in Word.  I made his party hat by hand.  Linking up to Doodle Pantry-use Tiny Triceratops (that's where you can find this fun digi) and Paper Pretties-any occasion cards.

My next card is a girly birthday card:

Paper-??? (Sorry, I don't remember, it's old paper), Image-Broken Box Stock, Stamp-Hero Arts


My last cards are super simple.  I made them to mail to two very close friends whose birthdays are this month.  I made extras of these for the troops too, since they were quick to make and turned out pretty cute.  Thanks for dropping by!

Buttons-Bits and Pieces, Cardstock-Provo Craft, Stamps-There She Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love the birthday dinosaur - so cute all decked out for a birthday - thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry with this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tiny Triceratops is too cute and birthday hat and all - he is ready to celebrate. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful birthday cards! Love the triceratops card! The birthday hat on him is such a great idea! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is 'Dino-mite', wonderful colours and love the birthday hat! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#25!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are just so cute! Great designs and colors. Thanks for playing with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge!

    ReplyDelete