July 21, 2012

Always on my Mind

Whoopsi Daisy has a DT call as well as a fun challenge this week-use up your stash!  This challenge is perfect for me; I've got quite the stash.  Here's my card:

Image-Whoopsi Daisy, Sentiment-TLC, Paper-3 Bugs in a Rug, Photo Corners-Heidi Swapp, Flowers- Prima


I was searching through my stash and found mint green photo corners.  I checked the date-2005!  I think I've stashed those for a while.  I bought the paper around the same time so this card's been in the works for a long while.

I love that sweet image by Whoopsi Daisy.  The sentiment is perfect for soldiers to send home.  When I was preparing to print the digital images, I accidently overlapped the sentiment and image.  When I saw it, I thought it was perfect.  Serendipity!

Linking Up to:


4 comments:

  1. This is a real cutie. Love the summer colours you've used and made the design with the flowers and corners. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card Kaylee, I love your fab papers and lovely flower.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and fun happy colors! Thank you for playing along with Dawny's sketch over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is so sweet! I'm glad you played along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete